[governance] igc@ igf

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 09:18:49 EDT 2007

Hi,

--- McTim <dogwallah at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/24/07, William Drake <drake at hei.unige.ch> wrote:

> > Anyway, I doubt that anyone in the room really fixed on this
> one sentence
> > at
> > the end of a long statement all that much, that it have an
> impact on the
> > agenda, or that anyone will think that you are tarred by
> listserv
> > association with it.
>

> I don't care about that, the idea (and correct me if I am
> wrong) is to
> build  IG processes that are transparent, bottom up, blah,
> blah, blah.

This must well be the first time I see the pragmatic/practical,
the matter-of-fact, the no nonsense 'dogwallah' agree on any
blah, blah, blah!

OK, don't mind me. I'm just cleaning my mailbox (and reading at
least the shortest emails I've missed) while transiting to
gmail...

Enjoy your  weekend!

Mawaki

My