[governance] bureau yes bureau no??? ... Nomenclature vs functionality

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Fri May 25 18:33:16 EDT 2007

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> for example:

Glad you like our text from February. I think there was a lot of good
stuff in it.

>  From the February IGC submission to IGF consultation.  I might well be
> wrong, but I think this statement while read at the consultation may
> have been submitted late to the secretariat, seems to have been
> overlooked on the website and was not considered in the synthesis paper
> summarizing the online contributions prepared by the secretariat prior
> to that meeting.

We were late and we only approved the statement in time for it to be
read at the consultation. However, I don't know why it's not on the
website - perhaps you or Avri could raise the issue with the Secretariat
and get it published?
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------