[governance] today' meeting in rm 22 - new building

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Thu May 24 10:23:59 EDT 2007

And what about the input from the public consultation of yesterday ?  An
other importantl issue linked to Access is Capacity building on the ground
for a better participation of developing countries, involving existing local
expertise.

Fatimata

On 5/24/07, klohento at panos-ao.org <klohento at panos-ao.org> wrote:

> In addition he also said that if stakeholders have alternative titles for
> that session they may propose them since nothing is already decided
> firmly. A country like China has strongly raised the point that core
> resources should be discussed.
>
> KL
>
> > Nitin summarizes the discussion this morning and yesterday. His sense is
> > that we will have a main theme in Rio that will address what he now
> > calls  the "Internet Governance framework" and the management of core
> > infrastructure resources. Interconnection costs could also fall into
> > this main theme but might also be discussed under "access".
> >
> > jeanette
> >
> > Avri Doria wrote:
> >> fyi
> >>
> >> is open - up to the constraints of room size.
> >>
> >> a.

Fatimata Seye Sylla
Presidente Bokk Jang Bokk Jeff
Coordonnatrice ACSIS - Senegal