[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Bret Fausett bfausett at internet.law.pro
Mon May 14 11:50:01 EDT 2007

For the last seven years, the GNSO Council has made audio recordings
of all of its conferences and publicly archived all of its discussion
lists. So you tell me, Veni, which one is more transparent, the GNSO
Council or the ICANN Board? What part of "maximum extent feasible"
from Article III, Section 1 of the bylaws do you not understand?