[governance] Re: ICANN RFC on its performance

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Mon May 14 08:46:51 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:39:20AM -0400,
 Veni Markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote
 a message of 22 lines which said:

> Good. Now, it is really interesting to see if anyone will have the
> courage to sit down and write this as part of the RFC.  So far at
> http://forum.icann.org/lists/performance-2007/

I know that ICANN people have a thick head so let me repeat what
Norbert already said: people have other things to do and must
prioritize. There is little evidence (and, indeed, many
counter-evidence, for instance from McCarthy and Markovski's postings)
that spending time writing detailed responses to ICANN is wasting
time.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org