[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Joichi Ito jito at neoteny.com
Sun May 13 09:19:46 EDT 2007

While it is more pleasant to receive positive messages, I assure you
that all arguments and comments are read and digested regardless of
the packaging. For instance, I believe the CIRA comments are being
reflected on and discussed sincerely despite the "not so positive"
tone of the delivery. I do think it's easier to digest more
constructively worded comments and without putting words in Kieren's
mouth, I think he was just advising on what sort of thing might make
the most impact.

IMHO, YMMV, etc.

  - Joi

--