[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG - Yea

DRAKE William drake at hei.unige.ch
Wed May 9 09:24:53 EDT 2007

Milton Mueller wrote:

> I fully agree with Carlos, both about delivering it now, and about the
> title. Thanks, Parminder for putting it together.

Has there been a formal consensus call, and that's what we're responding
to here?  If so what's the time frame?

I'm a yes on both of the above, although it occurs to me that there was
never any follow up discussion on Adam's argument that framing #2 in
terms of ICANN rather than just core resources would be the kiss of
death mAG-wise.  But as the clock is running down and we have no
alternative language to consider, I guess we'll just see how it goes,
assuming the proposal gets through the IGC process.

Cheers,

Bill
     governance at lists.cpsr.org