[governance] Call for Papers: The Journal of Networks and Civil Society

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Sun May 6 14:27:03 EDT 2007

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Gilbert - Nonprofit Online News"
<gilbert.mcgnon.m107068 at gilbert.dl.soceco.org>
Date: April 25, 2007 9:42:34 PM EDT (CA)
To: lists at privaterra.info
Subject: Call for Papers: The Journal of Networks and Civil Society

Nonprofit Online News: http://news.gilbert.org/
Nonprofit Online Classifieds: http://classifieds.nonprofitnews.org/
Special Edition for Wednesday, April 25, 2007

++ Section One: Call for Papers Announcement:

Hi  --

I'm very pleased to announce the second thematic issue of our journal
series, entitled The Journal of Networks and Civil Society. This
journal is intended to complement our previous issue, which focused
on the role of ICT in social change. The inaugural call for papers
for this journal asks for researchers and practitioners to submit
papers and proposals dealing with a number of related topics including:

  * community ties and the effectiveness of movements,
  * civil society organization in the context of networks,
  * key leverage points in the (re)building of social networks,
  * network building as advocacy and social change strategy,
  * and new funding and accountability models for network centric
civil society initiatives.

Read the full call for papers here:

   http://news.gilbert.org/clickThru/redir/6392/25718/rms

Please pass this on, send your questions, and consider submitting a
proposal.

Sincerely,

-- Michael Gilbert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org