[governance] Action on Enhanced Cooperation, please update on Nitin lette

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 09:46:02 EST 2007

Hi people

Can we have an updated version of the letter?  Many things have been suggested.  Will be good to get another look.  When does it go to Nitin?

Best

Nnenna

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Anyone have thoughts for a contribution to the stocktaking exercise?

Here they are, just a few immediate ones.

> One comment from a MAG point of view -- it was nice to be able to accept
> all the workshop proposals for Athens.  I don't think the MAG would have
> been good at deciding which to keep and which not.  More time this year,
> should be able to design a better, clearer program. Without workshops,
> it starts to look very much like a dull conference.

And let's ensure there's time to discuss proposals by the coalitions.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.