[governance] Stocktaking

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Jan 14 15:00:48 EST 2007

Generally agree with Adam's comments below, but from my distance a couple of
observations.

Agree the panels were not brilliant. Perhaps a commissioned experts paper
circulated in advance on some of these, presented with brevity followed by a
forum would give rise to more considered thought on issues as well as a
higher level of interactivity.

And particularly agree re emerging issues which was not well handled, and is
where IGF is likely to be able to make the most difference. I didn't see any
mature level of identification of what the emerging issues are, let alone
any discussion of the role that IGF and its participants can play in
addressing these.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000