[governance] Action on Enhanced Cooperation, please

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jan 9 12:21:31 EST 2007

I think it would be more effective to keep it narrow and simply ask
Nitin for an update (As Milton suggested). Para 71 is fine, until you
get to "involve all stakeholders in their respective roles" and then
it become a mess, I'm sure everyone remembers how ridiculously CS
role was defined. The answers to the simple questions will tell us
what we need to know to ask more.

The coordinators could just go ahead and do it, nothing controversial
in just asking for an update (as suggested in early December when
this first came up...)

Thanks,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org