[governance] "Internet users" Summit

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Tue Dec 11 20:38:25 EST 2007

Meryem Marzouki [12/12/07 00:19 +0100]:
> https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?motion_on_the_summit_proposal (motion
> sent to ALAC mailing list on Nov 1st, and - as far as I've understood -
> prepared by Sebastien Bachollet (Isoc-France)) ?
>
> i.e. 310 USD (200 euros) per hotel night and 112 USD (75 euros) per diem.
> Which is quite good in Paris (unless, of course, if you only drink
> champaign -- a lot of champaign, I mean)

By the same token, UN per diem rates for paris - 236 EUR, out of which 58%
is the "hotel component". So about a hundred euros per diem (which includes
things like taxi fare, meals etc) and 136 EUR for the hotel.

http://www.who.int/bfi/PerDiem/pdindex.asp

Those rates are normally calculated based on quite a lot of travel, and
correspond to other similar rates (US govt per diems for example).

	srs
     governance at lists.cpsr.org