[governance] .xxx. igc and igf

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Apr 10 16:44:10 EDT 2007

I'm with Parminder on this, but to go further

ICANN reform might be useful - might even be attainable - but in itself does
not give us a sensible system of internet governance.

If IGF and the CS component are to be useful we need to begin looking past
existing structures and reacting to their every move and towards the
creation of structures that fill both the gaps and the areas where ICANN
cannot work effectively.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info