[governance] oh those ballots

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Sep 20 04:43:10 EDT 2006

Avri:
Sorry if you took offense. My point was not that I had difficulty,
becuase it was relatively straightforward for me to figure out what went
wrong. My concern was with many other people who might be prevented from
voting altogether by these difficulties.

As I've said publicly and privately before, I appreciate your volunteer
work. I thought that it would help to point out these problems. sorry if
I did it in a way that made you feel bad.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org