[governance] Announcement: Panel session at APNIC 22, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Fri Sep 1 03:44:41 EDT 2006

A similar panel was conducted at the ARIN XVI meeting (26-27 Oct 2005). For
those wishing to do a little homework before participating in the APNIC
panel you can view a summary, the presentations, and the RealMedia of the
event. It is located at
http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/ARIN_XVI/ppm.html. The agenda topic is
"The Future of IPv4 - Roundtable".

This is a very important topic to the global community, I strongly urge you
to attend this event that APNIC is conducting.

Raymond A Plzak
President and CEO
ARIN

     governance at lists.cpsr.org