[governance] Meeting with Secretariat?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 30 07:25:56 EST 2006

Good idea -- be aware that Markus is now working in every session,
Nitin has an enormous amount to do.

We should ask for a set amount of time.  Be flexible.  Have very
specific issues to address.

They have always been very welcoming, so let's ask.  But take account
of their busyness in the time we ask for.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org