[governance] Updated draft agenda for igc at igf

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Oct 23 03:40:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

given some of the comments made on the previous draft agenda, i have
modified it to include a moderated discussion on the issues of
interest and priority to participants instead of the workshop
overview.  since she suggested it, i have asked Karen to moderate
this part of the session.  i assume that participants can collect
their own information on the agenda.  i have no personal plan to
create a compendium of workshop info and don't know if anyone else is
planning to do so.

the latest draft agenda can be found at:

http://www.igcaucus.org/agenda-igc-at-igf.html

as always, i welcome comments for further amendments. thanks for the
comments so far.

BTW, i don't know if we will get it, but i have requested another
session for lunch during the last day (2 Nov) to allow the IGC to
talk about where we go in the next year.  Recommendations for the
agenda are welcome, i have not gotten much further than: discussion
on plans for 2007.

thanks

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org