[governance] Program for IGC at IGF

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Fri Oct 20 16:33:52 EDT 2006

I agree with Karen that it would be more useful to explore common ground
on possible interventions than to listen to Workshop promotions. I say
this as someone involved in two workshops. ;-)

>>> karenb at gn.apc.org 10/20/2006 7:35 AM >>>
i've been struggling to think of ways we can co-ordinate a broader
strategy (i mean, broader than just our individual workshop
endeavours) - to hold everything together?

i know's there a huge diversity of perspective and i am in no way
suggesting that we try to come up with common points/issues for
interventions etc. but, it would be nice to hear, in one place, what
people might be taking into the open sessions, and what they hope to
get out of workshops, potential collaboration/initiatives etc..
rather than focus on content of the workshops perse)

sorry - a bit long-winded..

thanks for pulling it together avri

karen

     governance at lists.cpsr.org