[governance] Update on upcoming IGF consultations

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Thu Nov 23 19:05:28 EST 2006

Bret Fausett wrote:
> You can set up on Ninca Island on Second Life.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ydny7r

I can predict what others will say to that, but I actually  don't think
it's such a bad idea provided that an IRC gateway could be set up for
those who don't/can't run SL.  Do you know much about that?  IRC is
actually a really good way to do simultaneous translation, too.  The
translators would monitor their own language channel and the English
channel and translate between the two.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor
     governance at lists.cpsr.org