[governance] Revised version of letter to IGF re Web site

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:47:03 EST 2006

Hi all

I endorse the letter but cannot sign it because of the last but two
paragraph. This paragraph requires availability from a signatory. It
is regrettable that I'll not be availabe for further inputs. Moreover,
the idea is lofty, why my endorsement.
I encourage more big minds on this forum, with ample space in their
tight schedules, to sign.
Nyangkwe

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper