[governance] Getting back to themes - How do we rank what we have so far ... ?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Mar 28 11:41:04 EST 2006

Getting to the broader question of themes, I do want to remind people
that Desai in the Feb consultation was quite specific in asking the 12
or so items be short listed to 2-3. In essence, that topics be ranked
somehow.

Many themes and topics have been suggested on this list. I've recently
posted a summary. As volunteer, ad-hoc, facilitator I think a ranking of
our issue should be done. However, I don't want to do the ranking
myself. Instead I would like to see that happen as a result of input and
dialog from those on  this list.

For example, would CS prefer to place e-voting ahead as a theme ahead of
freedom of expression, privacy and interconnection costs? Or should
developmental issues and network neutrality be priority topics instead.
I hope people get the point (or not..)

regards

Robert