[governance] Annan to establish international forum oninternet governance

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sun Mar 5 03:05:17 EST 2006

Milton Mueller ha scritto:
> These are very good questions, Vittorio; I commend you for raising
> them persistently.  As we both suspect, the Board, ICANN's CEO
> Twomay, and GAC will have a tendency to work this out on their own
> without specifying a formal process that could be open to CS and
> others.

Thank you. Of course, I would hope that the ICANN Board [members] would
sooner or later be interested in replying to them...

So I'll restate my questions for the record (here, I addressed them to
Veni as he's the only ICANN Board member on the list, but they are of
course meant for all Board members):