[governance] [ga] Re: Establishment of the EuropeanRegionalAt-Large Organization

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Jan 23 15:15:23 EST 2006

Danny,
if you feel attacked, that was not my intention. I regret that you
feel the way you do. Although I don't see an attack towards you in my
words, just defense, perhaps the fact you feel that way, could also
show you how people like Vittorio feel when you are attacking them.
The difference, I guess, is that I appologize, even for
non-intentional words, which you have accepted as attacks.

I'd like also to use the opportunity, and tell you that - with all
the respect I owe - it's clear now you have no idea whatsoever of
what my purpose is, therefore I suggest you stop telling other people
what I think, and what is my motivation. If someone is interested,
she or he has my email, and they can ask me. To asume, based on your
own experience, and on the cross-cultural difference there are
between an American and a Bulgarian, what my moitves are, is quite a
challenging task. If you read carefully what I wrote you, you may see
that unlike you, I don't asume that I know what are your motives to
attack Vittorio.

Hope this makes things clearer, and - as you've probably noted - I am
not CC: the GA. They have more important issues to deal with, rather
than to listen to an argument at the IG list.

To eliminate spam, I will also stop responding to you in this forum,
on that subject. For me all is clear.

veni