[governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-LargeOrganizaton2

Erick Iriarte Ahon faia at amauta.rcp.net.pe
Sat Jan 21 13:28:26 EST 2006

Well...

if yo talk about soccer (remember "mar del plata
soccer tournament" and "luxemburgo soccer
tournament"), the first step is: be in the league.

So, for all regions (not only for europe), if you
have contacts with at-large organizations please
suggest them to incorporate in the "regional
league" to participate in the "tournaments".

More clearly? be part of the movement, and
participate. How? http://alac.icann.org/applications/

We need your passion for development a better
Information Society  for have a real and active
at-large movement in all the regions.

Thanks for your help.

I hope in the future see a lot of your
organizations not only around ALAC, is important
a participation in NCUC and another dialogue spaces.

Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alfa-Redi
http://www.alfa-redi.org