[governance] Consultations on the convening of the IGF

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Jan 11 11:10:22 EST 2006

I've seen several lists created to follow-up on the matter. However,
I don't recall a decision - only that a discussion was going to take
place.

I think Christmas and the new year's holidays had us all take a
break. I good thing, IMHO. However, with the new year here - nothing
like the present to get back on track...

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>