[governance] Caucus Meeting Wednesday Night?

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Feb 14 11:03:05 EST 2006

Veni:
>* meetings once a year?

Karen:
yes.. i think so - but this is only the 'milestone' annual meeting, i
think we have to focus on the Process of the IGF as much as where the
secretariat is based, or where the annual meeting might be held.

Wolfgang:
This is crucial. IGF is " a process" , with an annual highlight in form of the phyiscal F2F meeting. "Friedns of the Forum" should be free to organize in between smaller local or regional meetings under the IGF Logo, producing input for the process. We have to conceptualize furhter in detail what "bottom up" really means, otherwise the IGF will become another top down mechanism.

Wolfgang