[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] Nomcom selection of IGCcandidates for the IGF MAG

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 15:04:43 EDT 2006

Well, we can only be unanimous in congratulating Avri for the rigour and inspiration
with which she conducted the whole process. Many thanks to all the nomcom members
for their effort and time, and maybe their renunciation in pursuing a candidature.
And last, my sympathy for those who have not been selected in the IGC process (but
I'm sure the names of some of them will make their way to the IGF secretariat :-)).

Mawaki