[governance] Values and Ethics statement for SubCom A

Valeriane Bernard valeriane61 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 09:02:31 EDT 2005

Dear Jeanette and Adam,

We had indicated to you, that the Values and Ethics Caucus was interested in
submitting its views to SubCom A. We appreciated your suggestions on making
it relevant and to work on drafting text if possible. We do have some draft
text that we can work on to submit to you if you think it relevant.

Meanwhile, here is the working draft statement that we have been working on
in our Caucus. We trust that you will advise us on how best this can be
inputted into the process.

We were hoping to discuss this with you during today's IG Caucus meeting but
we understand the meeting was cancelled.

Regards,
Valeriane Bernard
Values and Ethics Caucus