[governance] Fleming

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Sat Oct 22 08:18:27 EDT 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, David Goldstein wrote:

> Can something be done by the list administrator to
> unsubscribe Jim Fleming from this list.

Censorship again?  I don't think we want to travel down that road again.
Do we?

> Surely the postings of Jim Fleming have nothing to do
> with the aims of this list.

They are very relevant to the list.  Essentially Fleming is making a very
clearpoint to all wo will listen, i.e. that your all wasting your time
with this internet governance issues because non of you nor the
governments represented here are in charge of anything nor will you ever
be in charge of anything.

Attempts at Internet governance are a farce.

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/