[governance] CIVIL SOCIETY MEDIA GUIDELINES TUNIS 2005ATTACHMENTS]

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Nov 3 10:28:34 EST 2005

Hi,

While I agree that we have some divergence in views, I do think that
there is a rough consensus on certain basic potions. e.g.
  - the important for multistakeholder representation in all follwo
on efforts
  - the rejections of CS being excluded from discussions and
negotiations
  - support for a Forum
  - rejection of unilateralism
  - support for cross cutting principles such as human rights and the
freedom of expression

  I think it should be possible to find the rough consensus on these
positions and on everything else (e.g. oversight)  to have the
spokesperson indicate that there is not a common position and avoid
trying to describe any particular view.

a.