[governance] Caucus process comment

avri doria avri at acm.org
Wed Jul 27 16:51:57 EDT 2005

Hi,

I agree with this.  while I think we should follow maximally open
process for email based decisions, including 4 week review periods, and
perhaps a form of voting (if we can figure out how to do that fairly),
i think we need a different process for decisions that need to me made
during a prepcom or similar event.

and while it would be good to have all our statements ready a month in
advance for process, i don't think it is possible to anticipate the
needs that far in advance.

a.