[governance] Caucus process comment

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:56:02 EDT 2005

All,
 I have to agree with Ronda's comments.
 I think the process of developing statements/postions on how IG should be
done should be as inclusive/transparent, etc as the current way IG is done.
For some BCPs, I suggest visiting some of the RIR Policy Development pages:

http://ripe.net/ripe/draft-documents/pdp.html
 http://www.afrinic.net/pdp.htm
 http://www.apnic.net/docs/policy/dev/process.html
 http://www.arin.net/policy/irpep.html
 I think some of these links might be helpful in coming up with a suitable
process.
 I have been offline for most of July, so have not been able to participate
at all. I would rather have waited and not rushed a response in a few days.
 Regards,
  McTim