[governance] Fwd: Commentary submitted to ICANN Board

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 19:02:30 EST 2005

Veni,

and do you think that it's fair that a proposal
submitted to the Board for consideration should have
lain dormant for the last ten months without any
discussion or interaction while the root problem
continues unresolved?  I'm getting a little bit sick
of Board members refusing to deal with this issue
publicly.

At least I came up with a proposed solution... what
have you and the Board come up with so far?  Spare me
your cries of righteous indignation and start working
on a better answer to the representational issue than
the non-representation that is currently on the plate.