[bestbits] Tweetchat for the International Women's Day

Sara Fratti saragtti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:15:40 EST 2018

PS.

For those who want to know more about the SIG Women is an Internet Society
<https://www.internetsociety.org/>’s Special Interest Group, we have as
main interest to work on women empowerment in technology issues. It seeks
to be a neutral space for projects, initiatives, and stakeholders that
advocate for greater inclusion of women in technology and contribute to
gender equality in the field.

You can *join* the SIG Women following the next steps:

   1. Go to https://portal.isoc.org/
   2.

   If you don’t have an account, you need to sign up.
   3.

   Go to the option: “*My chapters*”.
   4.

   Click on “*Join a Chapter*”.
   5.

   Search and select “*SIG Women*”
   6.

   Soon we are going to contact you.

Follow us on social media:

Facebook /SIGWomenISOC
<https://www.facebook.com/SIG-Women-1756464227729227/>

Twitter @SIGWomenISOC <https://twitter.com/SIGWomenISOC>

Let us know if you have any trouble or questions through our mail:
sigwomenisoc at gmail.com

Regards,