[governance] Re: [discuss] [bestbits] Fwd: Heads up on Brazil meeting preparation

Jean-Christophe NOTHIAS I The Global Journal jc.nothias at theglobaljournal.net
Wed Jan 8 16:02:05 EST 2014

Hi McTim,

Do you imply that I was explaining to the lists that the Montevideo meeting, and consequential statement was a secret. You must be kidding me.

JC

PS: Did John twit about the 1net idea during the Montevideo meeting? Sorry if I miss that. That would be interesting.
PS 2: I personally do not care about John gastronomic taste and his choice for picking-up guests at his table.