[bestbits] Call for endorsements: Civil Society proposal to open participation in the CWG-Internet at ITU

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Jun 10 20:26:13 EDT 2013

On 10/06/2013, at 10:04 PM, Ginger Paque <gpaque at gmail.com> wrote:

> Antonio Medina has told me that he signed as the Asociacioon Colombiana de usuarios de Internet, and yesterday appeared on the list. He is concerned because the signature no longer appears at http://bestbits.net/wtpf-2013/
>
> Can you please check? Thanks. gp

I will go through both of the last two statements and approve the signatories that appear to be legit but who haven't confirmed their endorsements by email.  Apologies for not being responsive enough about this over the last few days due to my travel.  Check in a couple of ours and the missing endorsements should be visible.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map: https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.